MUSICONICA
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TBAI 4.0!! or 5.0 or whatever, who cares?  (Read 9343 times)
pdar
the baby wizard
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW Email
« on: June 10, 2007, 04:50:46 PM »

so hey, we're back with yet another version of tbai. 

will this one survive the deadly combination of server crashes, myspace encroachment, rogue-state hackers, and generalized apathy?   who the hell knows, but here's hoping it can at least get back off the ground.

for those of you who may be completely new to the whole tbai thing, it's supposed to be an open forum, ostensibly about and for the local music scene (lafayette louisiana and the surrounding couple hundred miles or so... think I-10 and you're basically in the target area).   we've got a longish history i guess (it'll be 4 years this october... wtf)  and most of it has been either fun or at the very least distracting.  we've crashed and been hacked and just sorta died a few times, but we always seem to come back, not unlike crotch lice.  if this relaunch works, i'm hoping we can stick around this time, (again, we tend to think like crotch lice. wily little buggers, they are). 

anywho, look around, post shows, read about crap, foam at the mouth, and do whatever it is you interwebbians do.  this forum is for you, so don't shit where you type, and keep yer flaming to a nice fahrenheit 451, eh?

-pdar
« Last Edit: June 10, 2007, 05:01:56 PM by pdar » Logged

see the cat?  see the cradle?
Beards of Canada
BRUH! Member

wrappedinglass2
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2007, 03:01:09 PM »

Thanks Paul, your hard work is appreciated by many!

"And right there, we get our first life lesson of the day, one specifically for all the young girls out there: if you're a hot chick, life's all sunshine and lollipops. If you're some pudgeball troll, well...no sunshine. Presumably, you could have all the lollipops you want. But no sunshine, fatty."
bwallass
neo-fight

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2007, 04:09:11 PM »

I've never lived with TBAI in the working world. What will i do?

I've just decided to switch our Friday schedule to Monday, which means that the test we take each Friday on what we learned during the week will now take place on Monday before we've learned it. But since today is Tuesday, it doesn't matter in the slightest.
Jzeorine
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2007, 11:27:09 PM »

for those of you who may be completely new to the whole tbai thing, it's supposed to be an open forum, ostensibly about and for the local music scene (lafayette louisiana and the surrounding couple hundred miles or so... think I-10 and you're basically in the target area).   we've got a longish history i guess (it'll be 4 years this october... wtf)  and most of it has been either fun or at the very least distracting.  we've crashed and been hacked and just sorta died a few times, but we always seem to come back, not unlike crotch lice.  if this relaunch works, i'm hoping we can stick around this time, (again, we tend to think like crotch lice. wily little buggers, they are). 
-pdar

So should we think of the 200 mile section of I-10 that's in Cali, or Florida?
The Famous Lindsay
neo-fight

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2007, 11:29:57 PM »

I think I might just have to buy a computer to keep just to keep up with the new tbai this time...
thanks p
pdar
the baby wizard
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2007, 11:58:25 AM »

heh.  it's great to see the first member ever named by the forum to return.  or was that just me?  fuck i don't remember, but shit ya'll, we's got famous people on the board now!!!  yyeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaawww!!!

Smiley

see the cat?  see the cradle?
The Famous Lindsay
neo-fight

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2007, 05:27:06 PM »

no, I believe you are correct sir. it's good to be back!
drucifer
neo-fight

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2007, 02:28:08 PM »

I think the comparison between yourself and crotch lice is quite funny, as well as alarmingly accurate...

“Oh Lord please don't burn us don't kill or toast your flock Don't put us on the barbecue or simmer us in stock, Don't bake or baste or boil us or stir-fry us in a wok” ~ Monty Python
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme by webtechnica.com.